Link to Twitter accessible from a different window



There's something wrong with my television, can I get it fixed?



Since Kawasaki doesn't have any organization to research TV interference, you will have to consult with NHK (for NHK broadcasting shows), or the Kanto Clean Reception Environment Council.
Also, please consult the Town Coordination Division to check if the interfered area is within the area that receives support for TV interference if it's a registered middle-high-rise-building (buildings over certain height are obligated to register to the city.)

For More Informtaion, Please Contact

NHK Consulting Center TEL: 0570-00-3434
Kanto Clean Reception Environment Council TEL: 03-6238-1945
Town Coordination Division TEL: 044-200-2937